This trail will take you through the different habitats of the reserve amongst the game grazing around you and on top of a kopi or along a nice stream.
- No refunds on cancellation less than 30 days from hike date. However, if notice is received 30 days
prior to the event date, you will receive 80% refund; and
- Cancellations by Actvyt Event Director due to hands of gods (extreme bad and dangerous weather, you
will receive 80% refund.
The registration fee includes a fruit, energy bar, soft drinks, and water throughout the hike and finishing gift. The hike will be guided by a certified fitness coach with advanced first aid level, and there will be other guides who will assist with the hike. All applicable reserve entrance fee are included in the registration. Pictures taken during the hike will be posted on Facebook ActVyt Lifestyle page
- Fruits, an energy bar, water, refresher drinks and finishing medals. The hike will be guided by a certified fitness coach with an Advanced First Aid level. (There are also water points along the trail).
- Fruits, an energy bar, water, refresher drinks, picnic braai and finishing medals. The hike will be guided by a certified fitness coach with an Advanced First Aid level. (There are also water points along the trail).
- The package INCLUDES: Lunch packs (including sandwiches, fruits, energy bar, water and refresher drinks) and finishing medals. The hike will be guided by a certified fitness coach with an Advanced First Aid level. (There are also water points along the trail).
- But it EXCLUDES: Accommodation, transport, hiking equipment and carrying your hiking gear during the hike (Porter services).
- Make sure you know the leader/s of the hike, follow and listen to him, DON’T deviate from the hike without his permission;
- MUST be active and willing to hike for +/- 5 hours.
- Please remain with the group unless the leader has agreed to split the group by nominating a sub-leader;
- Hikers MUST wear hiking gear such as hiking footwear and pants; you CANNOT hike in designer sneakers, sandals, or flip-flops;
- A hat, raincoat, and/or sweater should be packed just in case the weather changes;
- Please ensure you carry your gear in a suitable pack, NO plastic bags or handbags are allowed;
- Hikers must carry a minimum of 2 litres of water and have adequate sun protection cream. (For your convenience please carry a small first aid kit);
- Please keep noise levels to a respectable level, however laughter is acceptable;
- Hikers under the age of 18 must be accompanied and he/she is the responsibility of a nominated hiker. If there is an age restriction on the hike, please do not argue with the hike leader if they feel it would be safer to stick to the age restriction;
- Everyone participating in the hike MUST respect each other and if they misbehave, the hike leader has the right to stop a hiker/s form hiking;
- The hike leader MUST be notified of any medical conditions and it is at his discretion whether a hiker will be allowed to hike with the group;
- DO NOT litter, all litter must be taken to the finishing point for disposal;
- DO NOT pick any plants and no uprooting of plants;
- Don’t cheat by cutting corners, even when you think nobody is looking;
- Have FUN and ENJOY! Hiking is all about the friendships, fresh air and places that only YOU will ever see. Take the time to have fun with your fellow hikers, stop and smell the flowers and make wonderful memories as you can.